Easy Peasy Cocker Spaniel
Your Simple Step-By-Step Guide to Raising and Training a Happy Cocker Spaniel
My name is Steve Mann and I'm an expert dog trainer with over 30 years of experience. In this book, I will teach you how to raise your Cocker Spaniel to be healthy and happy. All breeds are different, and it is vital that you grow to learn your Cocker Spaniel's specific needs and characteristics. Whether you are the proud owner of a brand-new puppy, a 10-year-old adult dog or a rescue Cocker Spaniel of any age, my easy peasy principles will help you nurture your bond with your Cocker Spaniel and teach them a range of activities in no time.
You will learn about:
· Your breed history
· The key principles of dog training: Recall, Loose Lead Walking, Sit
· Why your Cocker Spaniel... chases, digs, jumps up, chews
· How to keep your Cocker Spaniel happy home alone
· Grooming: teeth, nails, bathing
· Nutrition and so much more!
Armed with this knowledge about Cocker Spaniels, plus my simple and highly effective lessons and training techniques, you and your dog will have the most cheerful, exciting and fulfilling relationship. So, let's get started!