Voices for Animal Liberation
Inspirational Accounts by Animal Rights Activists
Animal rights activists share their stories, insights, and inspiration in this wide-ranging volume discussing protest, outreach, direct action, and more.
Today, people across the globe are recognizing animal rights as a vital social justice movement. During a time of historic actions and victorious campaigns, Voices for Animal Liberation depicts the full spectrum of contemporary animal rights activism.
With contributions from a diverse range of animal rights leaders, Voices for Animal Liberation will both inspire and educate those who believe in a more ethical world. With a foreword by PETA founder and president Ingrid Newkirk, this volume includes entries from:
· Gene Baur, founder of Farm Sanctuary
· Dotsie Bausch, Olympic medalist and founder of Switch4Good
· Saengduean Lek Chailert, founder of Save Elephant Foundation
· Amy Jean Davis, founder of Los Angeles Animal Save
· Karen Davis, founder of United Poultry Concerns
· Sean Hill, award-winning multidisciplinary artist, and humanitarian
And many others