Stop Overthinking and Channel Your Emotions for Success at Work
Melody Wilding, LMSW
Are you a Sensitive Striver? Learn how to get out of your own way and rediscover your sensitivity as a superpower.
___ Highly sensitive and high performing?
___ Need time to think through decisions before you act?
___ Judge yourself harshly when you make mistakes?
___ Take feedback and criticism personally?
___ Find it difficult to set boundaries?
It's time to Trust Yourself. Being highly attuned to your emotions, your environment, and the behavior of others can be the keys to success, but they can also lead to overthinking everything and burnout. Human behavior expert and executive coach Melody Wilding, LMSW has spent the past ten years working with Sensitive Strivers like you. In this groundbreaking book, she draws on decades of research and client work to examine the intersection of sensitivity and achievement in the workplace and offer neuroscience-based strategies you can use to reclaim control of your life and reach your full potential.
Trust Yourself offers concrete steps to help you break free from stress, perfectionism, and self-doubt so you can find the confidence to work and lead effectively. You will learn how to:
- Achieve confidence and overcome imposter syndrome.
- Find your voice to speak and act with assertiveness.
- Build resilience and bounce back from setbacks.
- Enjoy your success without sacrificing your well-being.
The perfect book for:
- Those who identify as highly sensitive
- Anyone who overthinks or struggles with work stress and burnout
- Corporate professionals of all levels
- Managers, leaders, and executives
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Life, career, and leadership coaches